Wednesday, January 25, 2017

" My So- Called Opinions" Response

When reading Zachary Fines article titled, "My So- Called Opinions" I found it to be rather divided amongst millennials and non millennials and their perspective about diversity and opinion based comments. He states his views and his idea of pluralism, meaning the recognition of differences. I find personally that millennials are more knowledgeable about todays issues and are more educated from the less educated older generations. Yes, we are engulfed in social media and cell phones and other technology but in my perspective that makes us more with todays political drama as well as with the worldly issues. Overall, millennials are usually silenced based on being younger and being overshadowed by the "wiser" older generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment